SSD Area Coordinator
Mr. Sievers joined the Ladue School District as an Area Coordinator with Special School District in July 2021. Prior to his current position in Ladue Schools, Mr. Sievers worked as a special education teacher and assistant principal in the Hazelwood School District.
Mr. Sievers received a bachelor’s degree in History from the University of Mississippi, his master’s in Social Studies Education from Webster University, and his Specialist Degree in Educational Leadership from Webster University.
- IEP Compliance
- Extended School Year
- MAP-A Alternative Assessments
- Support Special School Staff and Initiatives
- Transition for Middle and HS students
- Special Education Building Budget
- Assist in the preparation of federal, state and local reports on Special Education